Step 3: Setup Third-party
Authentication API Access
- Log in to your PayPal account and click the Profile tab.
- Click API Access under the Account Information column.
- Click Grant API Permission.
- In the Enter an API Partner Username field, enter payment_api1.objenix.com
- Select Express_Checkout, Direct_Payment and Auth_Settle.
- Click Submit
Step 4: Test Your Integration and Get Certified
- The PayPal Certification Program for Shopping Carts is designed to ensure smooth and
accurate deployment of the PayPal functionality.
- By Certifying your PayPal integration, you
can assure yourself and your customers thats you have correctly implemented the PayPal
functions you have chosen to integrate.
- This in turn will decrease both your and PayPal’s
support costs, increase customer satisfaction, and minimize bug fixing on live applications.